Minicar Classic in July.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Charles Gould <chasgould@...> wrote:

      We just want to remind everyone that Gould's Seventeenth Annual Microcar & Minicar Classic Event will be held in Newton (near Boston), Massachusetts on July 13, 14 & 15, 2012!  Details and registration information can be found on our website at www.bubbledrome.com

      Although we are still swamped with planning all of the details, anyone who has ever attended this event can assure you that it is the most fun that you can have with your clothes on! Three days of wonderful Microcar & Minicar activities, tours, fun, great food, great drinks, and fabulous, strange, delightful cars and owners. This is a European-style driving event, with lush green venues throughout the weekend, not some "park and polish" car show on a hot asphalt parking lot.

      We typically have a great turnout of amazing cars, and lots of wonderful participants.

      Mark your calendars now to attend the event in July! Please send me an email at chasgould@... if you would like to receive a registration packet by email as we are trying to cut costs by reducing or eliminating the snail-mail brochures. I will post a lot more details in the next several days, but use this as a "save the date" notification.

      Can't wait to see all of you in July!

      Charles & Nancy Gould
      Matchbox Motors Microcar & Minicar Museum
      c/o Charles Gould
      163 Country Club Road
      Newton, Massachusetts 02459
      (617) 965-4848