Crosley parts for sale

  • Kirk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Hello Group,
      Having sold my cars a few years ago, I have decided to sell all my remaining parts. I have engines, axles,a transmission,and lots of miscellaneous. I need to clear some room in my shed so I can lay this stuff out and get pictures. I'd like to sell the whole collection to one buyer if possible. I'll post pics in the next couple days. No body parts. Some Homelite/Bearcat engine parts and one engine with a Fageol block. I have 1 almost complete Bearcat engine, that is missing the engine hood. I'd like to get $1,000.00 OBO for this stuff. Kirk Hoffman,kchmn61085@... Thanks