Crosley is back into racing.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      The Springfield doubleheader of the AMA Pro Insurance Flat Track Series is set for Sunday, May 28th. Bryan Smith's prototype Crosley Radio Kawasaki will challenge Harley-Davidson's record of victories at the Springfield Mile. The Crosley Kawasaki was specially built for the high speed miles. Smith proved that the Kawasaki engine can outrun the Harley-Davidson competition when he made history by winning back to back nationals at the 2010 Indy and Springfield Miles. Bryan will race all five miles ... Springfield I & II, Sacramento, Indy and Santa Rosa ... aboard the Crosley Radio/Howerton Motorsports/Bryan Smith Racing Kawasaki. "The design and components are different from everything we are used to seeing in Dirt Track". The Crosley Kawasaki runs with a 650cc parallel twin engine, and the team's five-race 2012 campaign, sponsored by Crosley Radio, is reminiscent of Crosley's 1950s racing efforts. The Crosley Kawasaki is already being called the "Harley Killer". We'll keep everyone posted.

      See photos in our CCOC "Crosley Racing" album.