New dust jacket.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Thanks, Mike! I agree with your take on the complementary colors. Both covers are posted in our Crosleys In Print albums.

      Thanks again for all you do, Mike ...

      =Lou=

      CCOC

      From: Michael Banks
      Subject: New book cover
      Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:08 PM

      Lou,

      Have you seen the new cover? I liked the old cover with the pre-War, but this is a whole new dimension. The mix of the turquoise Super wagon with the desert-like colors around it reminds me to Navajo silver-and-turquoise jewelry.

      Best,

      --Mike