Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= "60 Years of Sebring" poster released.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 12:23 AM
      Whatever the criteria, I believe those involved in promoting the Sebring event are shooting themselves in the foot in failing to recognize the charter event, Dec 31, 1950, to promote the series that began in 1952.  It is more than disingenious, it is a failure to recognize recorded history and certainly a slap at those pioneers who championed the race car and post war car racing.  The first Sebring event deserves more credit than as a cause célèbre foot note.