Occupy Microcar Extravaganza.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Occupy Microcar Extravaganza June 15-17th
      From: Mark P Hatten
      mphatten@... Date: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 am ((PDT))

      The 8th annual Great Pacific NW mini and microcar extravaganza is June 15-17th 2012 @ the Grand Lodge Hotel in Forest Grove, Oregon. Register for free at www.mphspecialties.com.

      Has anyone you know ever been arrested for having too much fun? Come rally with us microcar rebels.
      Us micro / minicar folk like to have fun. It appears the cops in this video box in the rouge Messerschmitt ruin the party. It's not what really happened, nor did anyone get arrested. It's all for fun. Protest for what is right! Come celebrate independence from big corporations. Unless you need new tires from Walmart. We will still have our fun! Fatcats be wary. Wall Street is a long ways away. Bring your riot gear and come occupy a microcar / minicar show June 15-17th 2012 in Forest Grove, Oregon. Set up your tent, and fly your flag. Just let them try to stop us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRK1LthtPL8 Come join the 99%! MarkPortland Or.
      http://www.mphspecialties.com