Hotshot/Super Sport

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
      Where in Wisconsin are you, Lawrence? I'm in Kenosha. There was a small, informal Wisconsin Crosley club back some ten years ago; I wasn't part of it and last year I tried the phone number which traced to a hardware store where no one knew anything about anything. One of *those* deals ...

      =Lou=

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence Susienka <brewalatte1@...> wrote:

      I have a 1951 Super Sport. I live in Wisconsin. However, the car is kept in NW New York. It is red and titled and runs and drives great.

      ========

      From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

      Monday, March 5, 2012 10:48 AM

      I have a Hotshot, 99%complete, and a Super Sports body and frame.  Both have titles. I live in So. Cal.

      From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>
      > To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

      Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38 AM
      Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Hotshot

        Does any one have a Hotshot for sale?
    • louis pessolano
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
        i'am in augusta, ga. i'am not able to go that far. maybe someone closer.

        ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

        From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
        To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

        From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>