Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= hotshot

  • Lawrence Susienka
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
      I have a 1951 super sport. I live in Wisconsin. However, the car is kept in NW New York. It is red and titled and runs and drives great.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
        Where in Wisconsin are you, Lawrence? I'm in Kenosha. There was a small, informal Wisconsin Crosley club back some ten years ago; I wasn't part of it and last year I tried the phone number which traced to a hardware store where no one knew anything about anything. One of *those* deals ...

        =Lou=

        ========

        From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
        To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

        Monday, March 5, 2012 10:48 AM

        I have a Hotshot, 99%complete, and a Super Sports body and frame.  Both have titles. I live in So. Cal.

        From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>
        > To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

        Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38 AM

          Does any one have a Hotshot for sale?
      • louis pessolano
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
          i'am in augusta, ga. i'am not able to go that far. maybe someone closer.

          ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

          From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
          To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

          From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>