Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= hotshot

  • David Osworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
      i have a hot shot 99%complete and a super sport   body and frame   both have titles  i live in so cal

        I have a 1951 super sport. I live in Wisconsin. However, the car is kept in NW New York. It is red and titled and runs and drives great.

        i have a hot shot 99%complete and a super sport   body and frame   both have titles  i live in so cal

          Where in Wisconsin are you, Lawrence? I'm in Kenosha. There was a small, informal Wisconsin Crosley club back some ten years ago; I wasn't part of it and last year I tried the phone number which traced to a hardware store where no one knew anything about anything. One of *those* deals ...

          =Lou=

          ========

          From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
          To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

          Monday, March 5, 2012 10:48 AM

          I have a Hotshot, 99%complete, and a Super Sports body and frame.  Both have titles. I live in So. Cal.

          From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>
          > To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

          Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38 AM

            Does any one have a Hotshot for sale?
        • louis pessolano
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
            i'am in augusta, ga. i'am not able to go that far. maybe someone closer.

            ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

            From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
            To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

            From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>