hotshot

  • louis p
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
      does any one have a hotshot for sale
    • David Osworth
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2012
        i have a hot shot 99%complete and a super sport   body and frame   both have titles  i live in so cal

          I have a 1951 super sport. I live in Wisconsin. However, the car is kept in NW New York. It is red and titled and runs and drives great.

          i have a hot shot 99%complete and a super sport   body and frame   both have titles  i live in so cal

            Where in Wisconsin are you, Lawrence? I'm in Kenosha. There was a small, informal Wisconsin Crosley club back some ten years ago; I wasn't part of it and last year I tried the phone number which traced to a hardware store where no one knew anything about anything. One of *those* deals ...

            =Lou=

            ========

            From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
            To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

            Monday, March 5, 2012 10:48 AM

            I have a Hotshot, 99%complete, and a Super Sports body and frame.  Both have titles. I live in So. Cal.

            From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>
            > To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

            Monday, March 5, 2012 5:38 AM

              Does any one have a Hotshot for sale?
          • louis pessolano
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14, 2012
              i'am in augusta, ga. i'am not able to go that far. maybe someone closer.

              ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

              From: David Osworth <captainos2@...>
              To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com

              From: louis p <louisboa2002@...>