Confirmation of USS Iowa tour.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      Confirmation of USS Iowa Tour This Saturday
      Posted by: "Johannes Hoech" johannes@...
      Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm ((PST))

      Hi,

      I just sent out individual confirmation emails to the folks that had so far emailed their RSVPs to me about participating in the upcoming USS Iowa tour. If you did get that email just now, then please ignore this notice. However, if you did not get my email just now, but would like to come on Saturday, that means I don't know about your intentions.

      So, if you are in that latter category, could you please email me directly at johannes@... (i.e. please don't reply to the entire group)
      how many folks will be in your party so I can prepare the USS Iowa folks with an accurate headcount? They have graciously offered to show our group more of the ship than is normally open to the public, but for that purpose, they'd like to know how many folks they have to accommodate.

      Please let me know if you have questions. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday ;-)

      Johannes Hoech
      (650) 421-6512