Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Transmission Wanted

  • gaelecsol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012

      In a message dated 2/12/2012 5:34:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rwms_2002@... writes:

      I have one I'll sell. Don't know its condition as it has never been opened, by me. You can have it for $35.00 plus shipping. Located in E. Washington state. You can contact me at my email address.

      Rich W.

      From: Tim Flood <tflood@...>
      Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Transmission Wanted
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 10, 2012, 1:10 PM

      Does anyone have or know of a three speed Crosley transmission for sale? It can be of any vintage or model car, operational or complete needing restoration.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Tim

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
        Tim
        FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

      • Tim Flood
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
          Thanks Robert,

          I should have thought of that. We live in North Lawrence, Ohio. (NE OH)

          Thanks again,

          Tim

          FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

        • Fred
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 20, 2012
            I have several here in MN, some good some not.