Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Transmission Wanted

  • airmech
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012
      try butch at speedwaymotors.com

      --- On Fri, 2/10/12, Tim Flood <tflood@...> wrote:

      From: Tim Flood <tflood@...>
      Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Transmission Wanted
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 10, 2012, 1:10 PM

      Does anyone have or know of a three speed Crosley transmission for sale? It can be of any vintage or model car, operational or complete needing restoration.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Tim
    • Richard Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012
        I have one I'll sell. Don't know its condition as it has never been opened, by me. You can have it for $35.00 plus shipping. Located in E. Washington state. You can contact me at my email address.

        Rich W.

      • gaelecsol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
            Tim
            FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

          • Tim Flood
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
              Thanks Robert,

              I should have thought of that. We live in North Lawrence, Ohio. (NE OH)

              Thanks again,

              Tim

              FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

            • Fred
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 20, 2012
                I have several here in MN, some good some not.