Transmission Wanted

  • Tim Flood
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2012
      Does anyone have or know of a three speed Crosley transmission for sale? It can be of any vintage or model car, operational or complete needing restoration.

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Tim
    • airmech
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012
        try butch at speedwaymotors.com

        Does anyone have or know of a three speed Crosley transmission for sale? It can be of any vintage or model car, operational or complete needing restoration.

        Thanks in advance for any help.

        Tim
      • Richard Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012
          I have one I'll sell. Don't know its condition as it has never been opened, by me. You can have it for $35.00 plus shipping. Located in E. Washington state. You can contact me at my email address.

          Rich W.

        • gaelecsol@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
              Tim
              FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

            • Tim Flood
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 13, 2012
                Thanks Robert,

                I should have thought of that. We live in North Lawrence, Ohio. (NE OH)

                Thanks again,

                Tim

                FWIW, its always a good idea to include where you are located. You might discover another nearby willing to help out.

              • Fred
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 20, 2012
                  I have several here in MN, some good some not.