Pete's paint....was Re: Danai's Crosley

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      Pete
      Thanks for sharing!  Trick painting has been around awhile...never heard of the technique of which you speak.  Too bad about the TD...it was a TD my uncle had when I was twelve that sparked my interest in LBCs which has led to my current Crosley fascination...7 now.

      A fellow with a body shop nearby told of putting ground glass into the paint for a trick job.  Unfortunately if there is ever any damage it can't be easily fixed if at all.