Re: One man's (very hot) Crosley.

  • Danai Lamb
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012

      I have always had used, old cars. Two or three of them I worked on with an old boyfriend, but most recently bought a 1950 Crosley wagon, thinking: I can do this! Alas, that boyfriend is long gone, and man oh man DO I HAVE COLD FEET. For some reason, especially after reading the shop manual.

      She is in my garage, and I feel horrible that she should suffer from my being a dilettante, who was probably only better as an apprentice.

      And my goal had been a simple one: get it running smoothly (as it now runs really really roughly) before doing any cosmetic work.

      A new (terrified) Crosley owner,

      Danai