'39 1-A convertible on display at CES in Las Vegas.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      A cream '39 1-A was featured at the Crosley exhibit in the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas, Nevada last week; the theme was "Making the Old New Again". We have pictures in our 2-cylinder photo album, and here's the link to the exhibit: http://mashable.com/2012/01/16/ces-recap/#4354318-Making-the-Old-New-Again