Farmoroad wiper info Needed

  • nellie oliner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      Hi,
      On the Farmoroad original vacuum wiper motors, they are the same as the right side of the reg Crosley car and also the retaining nut. What I need to know is the thickness of the inner and outer spacers (different part number than reg Crosley or roasters) for the shaft and are they tapered at all? Also do they still have the line up stud built into these spacers. My friend still looking for the following Farmoroad parts, steering gear, rear hubs, transfer case, and windshield.
      Thanks
      Steve olinger@...