CCOC gift-shop sale Wednesday only.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Our CCOC gift-shop supplier is offering a one-day-only sale. Combine CCOC t-shirt discounts with this offer for up to 45% off on t-shirts. This sale applies to short & long sleeve CCOC tees (adult and kids), subject to availability, and can be combined with other coupon code offers.

      Save 15% off all CCOC t-shirts, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges, taxes and custom duties. Enter code NEWTEE at checkout.

      Promotion ends today, January 4, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (PST).

      All CCOC items are always sold at cost.

      Click the link at the bottom for pictures and ordering information