Happy 2012, everyone ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      On behalf of Robert Kirk and myself:

      Thanks for being part of the CCOC, now in our sixth year of reactivation. Our Crosley cars, trucks and specialty vehicles represent the lifelong dream of Powel Crosley, Jr. and his thousands of employees and the communities in which they were built, and CCOC policy is to support the restoration and preservation of all surviving Crosleys and the perpetuation of the Crosley history and legacy. Check our ever-growing archives at the Photos and Files links, and at Crosley Service www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService . Every CCOC member is important and appreciated. Thanks.

      Lou Rugani

      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC)