Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= 'Twas the Night After Christmas.

  • MerriTaylor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2011
      The seats and the mats
      Had been eaten by voles.

      what pry tell is a vole?

    • Richard Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2011
        This is soooo cool....I will copy and save this one.
        Thank you all, from E. Washington State.
        Happy New Year
        Rich W.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2011
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, MerriTaylor@... wrote:

          > The seats and the mats
          > Had been eaten by voles.
          >
          > what pry tell is a vole?

          =
          VOLE, from Wikipedia:

          A vole is a small rodent resembling a mouse but with a stouter body, a shorter hairy tail, a slightly rounder head, smaller ears and eyes, and differently formed molars (high-crowned and with angular cusps instead of low-crowned and with rounded cusps). There are approximately 155 species of voles. They are sometimes known as meadow mice or field mice in North America. Vole species form the subfamily Arvicolinae with the lemmings and the muskrats.