Merry Christmas, CCOC!, 12/25/2011, 12:00 am

  • Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      Reminder from: Crosley Yahoo! Group

      Title: Merry Christmas, CCOC!

      Date: Sunday December 25, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Location: The Crosley Car Owners Club family.
      Street: Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) - 4526 29th Avenue
      City State Zip: Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140-3044
      Phone: (262) 652-3034
      Notes: Here's to friends both near and far;
      Here's to woman, man's guiding star:
      Here's to friends we've yet to meet,
      Here's to those here: all here I greet:
      Here's to childhood, youth, old age,