Re: [Crosley] Wanted '47-'48 SW "Restored"

  • Steve Kimbrel
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
      I know of a 51 wagon and sedan here in Oklahoma. Needs major repairs and
      don't know the price yet.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
        Don't know why you want a CC but I have a VERY NICE CD wagon/delivery I would sell.  1950 roll up windows and hydralic brakes are considered by some a great improvement over the CC set up.

        Rita <dunngrafix@...

        www.kirks-auto.com

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
          teh 1950 is located in Iowa/Illinois....Davenport IA  Rock Island IL

          Rita <dunngrafix@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          Does anyone have or know of a '47-'48 Crosley station wagon for sale?
          Prefer it almost or totally RESTORED, thank you.

          Roy Dunn

          www.kirks-auto.com

          Sponsored Link

          Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

        • berard_m@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
            I guess you have to look at the body shape. I would love to have a 47 coupe/sedan with all the upgrades. Knock out cute. And I may get one day....peter

            Rita <dunngrafix@aol. com

          • dunngrafix@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 19, 2006
              Thanks, But Really Want Early Body Style.