4 Crosleys spotted in Wyoming

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      One of my British Car customers was keeping an eye out and spotted
      a trailer load of Crosleys headed north at Buffalo Wyoming. Four of them on a gooseneck trailer behind a pickup. He knows he saw a wagon and a pickup for sure. And believes the two others were a sedan and a panel truck. All looked complete and solid/straight...anyone know anything more about the quartet?