Wanted '47-'48 SW "Restored"

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi,

      Does anyone have or know of a '47-'48 Crosley station wagon for sale?
      Prefer it almost or totally RESTORED, thank you.

      Roy Dunn
    • Steve Kimbrel
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
        I know of a 51 wagon and sedan here in Oklahoma. Needs major repairs and
        don't know the price yet.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
          Don't know why you want a CC but I have a VERY NICE CD wagon/delivery I would sell.  1950 roll up windows and hydralic brakes are considered by some a great improvement over the CC set up.

          Rita <dunngrafix@...

          www.kirks-auto.com

          Sponsored Link

          Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 15, 2006
            teh 1950 is located in Iowa/Illinois....Davenport IA  Rock Island IL

            Rita <dunngrafix@...> wrote:
            Hi,

            Does anyone have or know of a '47-'48 Crosley station wagon for sale?
            Prefer it almost or totally RESTORED, thank you.

            Roy Dunn

            www.kirks-auto.com

            Sponsored Link

            Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

          • berard_m@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2006
              I guess you have to look at the body shape. I would love to have a 47 coupe/sedan with all the upgrades. Knock out cute. And I may get one day....peter

              Rita <dunngrafix@aol. com

            • dunngrafix@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 19, 2006
                Thanks, But Really Want Early Body Style.