Registrations.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      Happy continuing Thanksgiving weekend, everybody.

      We've run across what looks like an avenue for getting valid titles and registrations from the great state of Vermont - where you don't have to be a resident to register a vehicle - and these should easily be transferable to another state (but be prepared to argue with those by-the-book types in your home-state DOT office who might try to prove they need a job.)

      Check out www.benboyle.com and let us all know your progress.