Re: [Crosley] Re: Sales and purchases

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2006
      Lou is the originator but I am co moderator so my vote is NO PROBLEM and YES we too would like the info.  We are now only a year or so old and already 200 or so strong...NOT trying to step on anyones toes but some of us feel this is less a clique and more about preservasion of the Crosley...a little matter of choice but important to both persuasions.  Ken, I, we offer an open invitation to join us and YES we would like you input, clerical efforts, and brotherhood...if you would care to.
      THANKS!!
      Robert Kirk.....39 47 49 50 50 52 all bought in the past 15 months.... I JUST LOVE 'EM!!!
      Kenneth Beach <Red2Beach@...> wrote:
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@.. .> wrote:

      > Ken
      > Not stepping on any toes...at least I don't mean to...I however
      don't belong to the club so I didn't know who or what you
      represented. I will privately forward the info but wonder if it is
      possible to also post here...if you work on off the computer it would
      be easy and we too would appreciate the info.
      > Thanks!!
      > RK
      >Robert,
      If folks are interested in my articiles, I am pleased to provide them
      to anyone who wishes to read it. I try to make it , so that it is not
      so dry as simple fact and figures. So, if the powers that be on this
      group have no objection, I would be happy to publish my quarterly
      ramblings for any and all!
      Just have those powers let me know if it is OK.
      Thanks again,
      Kenn Beach

      www.kirks-auto.com