Re: =The CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Hand brake Photo

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2011
         I have two post war Crosleys and have owned two others in the past.  The cars I have delt with have had two different devices. The 48 truck came with a handle that is quite like the door handle, except it connects to a notched rod that runs vertically through the floor by the driver's right leg about 6 inches in front of the seat.

        The other in in my 52 Super Sport and is a common looking 50s Tee handle that exits through a ratchet mount at the right side on the steering column...............p