Re: Crosley Parts/cars found?

  • lazlobassett
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011

      Well, Not sure how to help you with that. After a huge amount of time soul searching and the like, I have decided not to attempt to become the new Jersey Crosley car parts King ( I think that position is occupied anyway, right Pete? )    if you are interested, contact me and I’ll tell you where the stuff is. He said ALL the crosely stuff goes as one lot. I have equipment and can help with extraction/hauling. I want the Packard hood ornament off the Hotshot and if a deal is made that is what I want out of it. Greedy, I know J

         Cheers!

        Matt

        lazlobassett@...

    • mpicaro
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011
        Oh, yes, I have pictures but don't know how to upload them to the group.

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, lazlobassett <lazlobassett@...> wrote:

        > Well, Not sure how to help you with that. After a huge amount of time soul
        > searching and the like, I have decided not to attempt to become the new
        > Jersey Crosley car parts King ( I think that position is occupied anyway,
        > right Pete? ) if you are interested, contact me and I'll tell you where
        > the stuff is. He said ALL the crosely stuff goes as one lot. I have
        > equipment and can help with extraction/hauling. I want the Packard hood
        > ornament off the Hotshot and if a deal is made that is what I want out of
        > it. Greedy, I know :-)
        >

        > Cheers!
        >

        > Matt
        >

        > lazlobassett@...

      • airmech
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011

          Hi:
          got your email about crosley parts and cars in or near Jackson NJ. Im only about 20 miles from there and would like to know where the farm is or how to get in contact that knows. I know a few people that live in that area that could probably help me with directions.
          Art
          e-mail   airmechyah@...