Re: =The CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: Crosley Parts/cars found?

  • airmech
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 7, 2011
      No I haven't found out where they are in Jackson, but I will keep trying to locate the farm.
      Art

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 7, 2011
        Could you tell me where the farm or wherever the Crosleys and parts are. I sure would like to go over there and take a look at what is there.
        Art
        airmechyah@...

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 9, 2011

            I've chased so many Piper Cubs in the barn that now, I hunt them in my sleep...........p
          From: mpicaro <lazlobassett@...>
          To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Friday, November 4, 2011, 9:51 AM

          I saw some pictures of Crosley parts/cars at an old farm in Jackson NJ, the place is to be cleaned up and you all know what that means. I'm going to go look today and will take pix.

          Cheers!

          Matt

        • Geoff
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 10, 2011
            Maybe I'm stupid. I don't understand this whole thread of messages. One guy says he's going to go and take pictures, because he's seen pictures, another guy can't find the place, another guy is looking for an aeroplane. What the hell? I haven't seen any pictures, haven't seen the site, flyer, notification, haven't even felt the vibe that led to this thread, and have certainly not ever seen a "barn find" aeroplane! Are these messages the result of solar flares?

            > I've chased so many Piper Cubs in the barn that now, I hunt them in my sleep...........p

          • lazlobassett
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011

              Well, Not sure how to help you with that. After a huge amount of time soul searching and the like, I have decided not to attempt to become the new Jersey Crosley car parts King ( I think that position is occupied anyway, right Pete? )    if you are interested, contact me and I’ll tell you where the stuff is. He said ALL the crosely stuff goes as one lot. I have equipment and can help with extraction/hauling. I want the Packard hood ornament off the Hotshot and if a deal is made that is what I want out of it. Greedy, I know J

                 Cheers!

                Matt

                lazlobassett@...

            • mpicaro
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011
                Oh, yes, I have pictures but don't know how to upload them to the group.

                --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, lazlobassett <lazlobassett@...> wrote:

                > Well, Not sure how to help you with that. After a huge amount of time soul
                > searching and the like, I have decided not to attempt to become the new
                > Jersey Crosley car parts King ( I think that position is occupied anyway,
                > right Pete? ) if you are interested, contact me and I'll tell you where
                > the stuff is. He said ALL the crosely stuff goes as one lot. I have
                > equipment and can help with extraction/hauling. I want the Packard hood
                > ornament off the Hotshot and if a deal is made that is what I want out of
                > it. Greedy, I know :-)
                >

                > Cheers!
                >

                > Matt
                >

                > lazlobassett@...

              • airmech
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 11, 2011

                  Hi:
                  got your email about crosley parts and cars in or near Jackson NJ. Im only about 20 miles from there and would like to know where the farm is or how to get in contact that knows. I know a few people that live in that area that could probably help me with directions.
                  Art
                  e-mail   airmechyah@...