Re: Sales and purchases

  • kirkbrit
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2006
      Ken
      That is admirable but how do we the information providers and the
      information seekers gain access to the information???
      THANKS!!! I have purchased 6 in the past year or so....
      Robert Kirk
      kirkbrit@...

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth Beach" <Red2Beach@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Friends of owners,
      > It is about that time once again, and I am trying to put together
      > another article on the prices being paid and the condition of our
      > favorite cars.
      >
      > So , my friends, if you know of, or have made a sale or purchase,
      > that might be of interest, please let me know.
      > I like to know the following, !. Area of country
      > 2 Condition of vehicle bought or sold ~ #1 pristene to #6 less
      > than parts car.
      > 3. As well as the price changing hands.
      >
      > This helps us all be aware of what is going on with these great
      > little cars. We can be aware of price increases as to value, or to
      > their value going down a bit. none of us want to eather give it
      away,
      > or pay too much.
      >
      > So thanks in advance for sending me the info at: Red2Beach@...
      > or Red2Beach@..., or if all elsae fails send the info to:
      > Kenneth Beach
      > 25 Twin Pines Trail
      > Candler, NC 28715-9044
      >
      > Kenn

    • Kenneth Beach
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 12, 2006
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "kirkbrit" <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

        > Ken
        > That is admirable but how do we the information providers and the
        > information seekers gain access to the information???
        > THANKS!!! I have purchased 6 in the past year or so....
        > Robert Kirk
        > kirkbrit@...
        >Robert!

        The articles that I write are published, in the Crosley Quarterly,
        which is a product of the Crosley Quarterly, owned by the Crosley
        Automobile Club, est. back in 1969.

        In addition to my poor attempts, these quarterly's also cover the
        National get-together when it happens
        > There are a lot of good articles that most Crosley owners would
        find interesting.
        I would be happy to include your information in an article Robert, I
        just need to know the particulars as I explained in my last e-mail.
        Thanks again!!!
        Kenn Beach

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2006
          Ken
          Not stepping on any toes...at least I don't mean to...I however don't belong to the club so I didn't know who or what you represented.  I will privately forward the info but wonder if it is possible to also post here...if you work on off the computer it would be easy and we too would appreciate the info.
          Thanks!!
          RK

          www.kirks-auto.com

        • Kenneth Beach
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2006
            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

            > Ken
            > Not stepping on any toes...at least I don't mean to...I however
            don't belong to the club so I didn't know who or what you
            represented. I will privately forward the info but wonder if it is
            possible to also post here...if you work on off the computer it would
            be easy and we too would appreciate the info.
            > Thanks!!
            > RK
            >Robert,
            If folks are interested in my articiles, I am pleased to provide them
            to anyone who wishes to read it. I try to make it , so that it is not
            so dry as simple fact and figures. So, if the powers that be on this
            group have no objection, I would be happy to publish my quarterly
            ramblings for any and all!
            Just have those powers let me know if it is OK.
            Thanks again,
            Kenn Beach

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2006
              Lou is the originator but I am co moderator so my vote is NO PROBLEM and YES we too would like the info.  We are now only a year or so old and already 200 or so strong...NOT trying to step on anyones toes but some of us feel this is less a clique and more about preservasion of the Crosley...a little matter of choice but important to both persuasions.  Ken, I, we offer an open invitation to join us and YES we would like you input, clerical efforts, and brotherhood...if you would care to.
              THANKS!!
              Robert Kirk.....39 47 49 50 50 52 all bought in the past 15 months.... I JUST LOVE 'EM!!!

              www.kirks-auto.com