Sluggish vacuum wipers.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
      Good for you and likewise, Peter.

      Crosleys are small but tough, and they don't melt when it rains.

      Peter Berard <berard_m@...> wrote:

      Well, maybe some folks won't drive Crosleys in the rain, but Mr Truk faithfully serves come rain or come shine, sleet or snow. We don't miss any fun regardless of the weather........p

      Some suggestions for this common problem are posted in our CCOC Crosley Service site: www.onelist.com/group/CrosleyService , our archives for mechanical and parts questions and solutions. Since we're loath to drive our Crosleys in the rain, these wipers tend to get lazy from lack of usage.