Crosley film

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      I adjusted the URL, Russell, so it would show. I always thought the book should be filmed, too. How can we here at the CCOC help?

      Russell Pinto wrote:

      Hello:

      My name is Russell Pinto and I have been helping with the marketing of the Crosley book.  We have started a blog called www.crosleymovie.blogspot.com

      We are trying to generate enough interest through the blog so some director / producer will see the interest in the Crosley brothers, their life story and their fabulous products that they might consider the movie venture.

      Currently there is a documentary being made
      called "Radio Changed America" and I was successful in contacting the director and sending him the Crosley book so the brothers get their due coverage.

      I invite all of you to write your comments on the blog and also ask your friends and other acquaintances to do so.

      Thanks

      Happy Blogging

      Russell

      http://crosleymovie.blogspot.com/