Rebuilding a '48.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      (Albuquerque Tribune, July 6, 1972)

      Readers write:

      "My husband is trying to rebuild a 1948 Crosley automobile. It's a car he had in high school in Virginia. We towed it out here. Now we can't find parts for it, but understand there is a company in New York, and maybe one out in Los Angeles, that has Crosley parts. We thought perhaps some of your readers might also be Crosley owners and would know.
      My husband has seen Crosleys being driven around town, but he's never had any luck in signaling down the driver or getting his attention. We thought of checking with readers as a last resort."
      -- Mrs. H. M. V., 296-3239