Photos: August 12th, 2006 Crystal Lake, Illinois meet.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Check our Photos archive for the new Crystal Lake album, which still
      isn't complete with all the photos.

      For the new members: we do not have a National Meet here at the CCOC.
      Instead, we prearrange schedules to be part of existing multimake
      meets, in this case the Vintage Microcar Club National Meet which is
      set to return to Crystal Lake in 2008. Thanks!