New Metal Gas Tank

  • jerrysummey
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 7:21 PM
      Anyone interested in a new 16-gauge metal gas tank, please send me an email.
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30 11:40 AM
          A 16 gage tank would weigh at least 40 pounds, but certainly would solve one's Crosley gas tank problems for a century.

         Propane?    That's an option...........p
        Anyone interested in a new 16-gauge metal gas tank, please send me an email.

      • gaelecsol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30 2:03 PM
          I stopped at a UPS store on the way home and weighed the tank, 19 pounds on their scales. It is exactly the same size as an original tank with the slanted sending unit opening, fuel pick up tube, bottom drain and mounting tabs. He copied my old Hotshot tank that was completely rusted out.
          The corners are square, not rounded.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2011

              I stand corrected.  But if you ever want to turn the car into a steamer that tank'll make a good boiler.....LOL.....p