Powel Crosley slide show, U. of Cincinnati.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      From: Rieselman, Deb (rieselds)
      Subject: Powel Crosley, Jr.
      Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:26 PM

      I linked a slide show of images that I obtained from the club site to our listing of Powel in Famous Alumni.

      If you go to our Inventors and Innovators page http://magazine.uc.edu/famousalumni/inventors.html , scroll down until you see Powel under Technology. If you click on his picture, you get a small slide show.

      Thanks again,
      Deb

      Deb Rieselman, editor, University of Cincinnati Magazine (http://www.magazine.uc.edu/)
      University of Cincinnati, PO Box 210141, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0141
      Campus location: 3350 Edwards Two, Corry Blvd.
      513-556-5225 (voice), 513-556-3237 (fax), Deb.Rieselman@...
      UC Stylebook (http://www.magazine.uc.edu/stylebook/)

      Deb Rieselman, editor, University of Cincinnati Magazine

      The University of Cincinnati is one of America's top public research institutions and the region's largest employer, with a student
      population of 41,357.