Maine: Portland-based Crosley distributor Pilgrim Sales.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      (With Crosley production slowing down alarmingly by mid-1950, this Maine-based Crosley distributor ran ads to recruit more dealerships. This ad ran on Monday, June 5, 1950 in the Portland Press Herald.)

      CROSLEY DEALERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE
      The new line of Crosley cars, greatly perfected and refined since
      1946, during which period about 70,000 have been sold, offers only line of motor cars selling in the $1,000 bracket and several hundred dollars below any new car competition.
      Croslry offers station wagon, sedan, and convertible in standard and new Super models. Incorporating roll down windows and many other attractive features, giving four passengers roomy, economical
      transportation appealing to all typea of purchasers. Pick-up, panel
      delivery and America's only sport roadsters - the Hotshot and Super
      Sports are also in the line.
      Write or wire to have our Wholesale Manager, Mr. Ed Poole, to personally present our proposition to you and to tell you of our
      new Farm-O-Road vehicle soon to be announced. Any investment will
      be entirely in your own business. No sale of franchise involved. Automobile experience not essential.

      PILGRIM SALES CORP.
      53 Winslow Street
      Portland, Me.