One day in a 1949 Crosley ...

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      X779@... has sent you this weblog from AuroraSinistra_xLx's Xanga Site!

      http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?tab=weblogs&user=AuroraSinistra_xLx&uid=506489113

      My strawberry blonde hair blew in the wind as we coasted down the road. I was sitting in the backseat of a 1949 Crosley while a boy of about eighteen drove. Erik, I had learned was his name. He was the suave type that wore the leather jacket and slicked his hair back. Not something I was usually in to, per-say but his witty way had drawn me to him as we had talked at the store down the way.

      "Come here often?"

      "Is that the best you can do?"

      "You know, you look familair."

      "You too."

      We had finally figured out that we knew each other from school. He was a wizard. I hadn't even known their was a wizard family around here. So, when he invited me back to his house, I couldn't resist. I mean, there were wizards around here and I loved my family but being a muggle-born had it's draw backs. They just didn't understand things.

      "We're here." Sure enough, we coasted up to a nice little house. I stepped out of the car, smoothing out my plain white dress as I went. He lead me inside. A girl met us. She was pretty and maybe a year older then me. Her hair was held back in a bun and her eyes were covered in small frames.

      "Minerva, this is Aurora." I held my hand out for the girl. She took it and a smile crossed her lovely features.

      Posted at 7/9/2006 11:24:07 PM

      Click here to post a comment

      Get your own FREE Xanga Site today!