Re: Almquist Crosley

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "victor" <vicnvic2@...> wrote:

      I am looking for information regarding an Almquist Crosley H-Modified that my father built in 1957. Location was Hartsdale New York and the car was left with a friend in Freehold New Jersey when we moved to Florida in 1959.
      My name is Vic Holderness, vicnvic2@... 980-9307
      Any information would be appreciated.
      Vic, I did find extra photos of it, including a chassis photo, but even looking back into old newspaper archives I could find nothing; sorry. (Your Dad's name was Joseph, correct?)

      Lou
    • vicnvic2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
        Thanks Lou. Yes, my father's name is Joe Holderness......It's got to be somewhere!