Almquist Crosley

  • victor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
      I am looking for information regarding an Almquist Crosley H-Modified that my father built in 1957. Location was Hartsdale New York and the car was left with a friend in Freehold New Jersey when we moved to Florida in 1959.
      My name is Vic Holderness, vicnvic2@.......954 980-9307
      Any information would be appreciated.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "victor" <vicnvic2@...> wrote:

        I am looking for information regarding an Almquist Crosley H-Modified that my father built in 1957. Location was Hartsdale New York and the car was left with a friend in Freehold New Jersey when we moved to Florida in 1959.
        My name is Vic Holderness, vicnvic2@... 980-9307
        Any information would be appreciated.
        Vic, I did find extra photos of it, including a chassis photo, but even looking back into old newspaper archives I could find nothing; sorry. (Your Dad's name was Joseph, correct?)

        Lou
      • vicnvic2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
          Thanks Lou. Yes, my father's name is Joe Holderness......It's got to be somewhere!