Farmoroad dump bed latch measurements needed & parts needed

  • nellie oliner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 6:15 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I need the measurements of the latch pin assembly that mounts on the frame. I have great photos and know that it is a 1/2" pin but need the lengths of the pin, length of the pipe that pin goes thru and where to drill the holes for the roll pins that holds the spring and on the other end at the bend for the alignment groove. Also still looking for 1 military tread tire, 1 5-12 tractor tread tire, hydraulic control valve handle for the right side floor, windshield, transfer case, steering gear and rear hubs for a Farmoroad. I also still have the NOS 4-12 tires for sale. Thanks olinger@...