One-day-only CCOC t-shirt sale.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2011
      For one day only - August 25 - save 25% on short sleeve CCOC t-shirts (excluding shipping charges, gift-wrap charges and any sales tax and bulk orders).

      In the "coupon code" window, enter HOT25 at check-out.

      The sale starts on August 25 at 12:00 am PST and ends on August 25 at 11:59 pm PST. All orders must be from the CCOC link below.

      Our supplier reports good CCOC-item sales across the board. We'll be adding some new items soon.

      CCOC items will always be sold at cost and are only advertised here and on our other CCOC websites. Thanks again, everyone!

      ========================

      CCOC membership today: 433.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2011
        From: Geoff and Luan Male
        Re: One-day-only CCOC t-shirt sale.
        Friday, August 26, 2011 7:00 AM

        No offense Lou, but if the shirts are to be sold at a 25% discount, and are sold at cost to begin with, aren't they then being sold at a loss?

        A Home Away From Home

        Phone: (812) 594-2374
        Email: awayfromhome@...

        www.AHomeAwayFromHome.petfinder.com
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Heh! Good one, Geoff; thanks! :-)

        That one goes into our list of favorite rhetorical questions, such as the classic about the bellboy who had to return $5 to three guests but kept $2, remember that one from math?

        CafePress does do a great job, though. Mine have survived numerous washings and hot car shows with nary any fading.

        You inspired me to check yesterday's sale results; 26 members took advantage of the 25%-off deal, not bad for such short notice, which I forwarded as soon as I was notified.

        Thanks again, and have a very Crosley weekend ...
        In Crosley@yahoogroups.com:

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2011
          Lou,
          Very generous of them to pass along a savings and more so you to share in full the savings.  Thanks Lou!