NEWS: The forthcoming "Two Brothers" book will be delayed.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      See this note:

      -----Original Message-----
      From: service@...
      Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 9:26 PM
      To: X779@...
      Subject: Your Barnes & Noble.com Order #BN81163144

      Dear Louis Rugani,

      We regret to inform you that our supplier has changed the release date on the pre-ordered merchandise listed below. We expect to ship the item(s) soon and will send you an email when it is ready to leave our warehouse. If we cannot acquire the merchandise within 30 days, we will notify you by email.

      We assume that you still want to purchase this merchandise. However, if you would like to cancel any unshipped portion of your order, you may do so online at: http://www.bn.com/orderstatus

      Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

      -- Barnes&Noble.com

      Please note: Changes to your order may take up to 60 minutes to appear on your Order Status page, particularly during peak shopping periods.
      To view Order Status, click http://www.bn.com/orderstatus
      Ship To: Louis Rugani, 4526 29th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53140-3044

      This part of your order has been delayed:

      QTY TITLE
      1 Crosley: Two Brothers and a Business Empire That Transformed the Nation
      ISBN:1578602912