1942 Engine.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2011
      Hi, Baker. Congratulations on your purchase of that CB-42 convertible coupe! As to your engine difficulties, I'm pleased to recommend Mr. Al Calvin of Montpelier, Ohio, who just may be our top expert on the Waukesha Cub 150 engine. I gave him a couple of my extra Cub 150 engines, and I know he has others as well. But don't give up on your engine, as his machine shop can handle most anything.
      I'm also his customer and friend and, like us, he loves the two-cylinder Crosleys. When you call, give him my best.

      Al Calvin
      419-485-3442

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony
    • Nate Steele
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011
        You could call George Mielke & Sons in Great Barrington MA. Many many years ago they had a Pre-war Crosley. This would be a very long shot, but they have always hung on to the old and rare cars and parts, so they might have something.
        Best, Nate Steele