Re: Lexus attacks two vintage cars.

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
      I saw photos of that crash, and was greatly upset by the horrid images.
      I had the unfortunate opportunity to watch a similar incident at a car show just outside Chico, CA. An elderly lady missed a turn and plowed through my friends' 36 Chevy at 35MPH. Pushed it quite a few feet, into the vhecy next to it, and almost into my Buick. she was driving a later 70's Cadillac, could have been a lot worse.
      -Charlie