Late-'48 CC Sport Convertible to be auctioned Saturday.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2011
      A really-nice late-'48 CC Sport Convertible is going up for auction this Saturday at the New England Auto Auction in the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Bidders and spectators from around the world are expected to what's billed as "one of the great summer events in New England" on August 20, 2011 at the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Auctioning begins promptly at 9:30 am. The preview is going on now through Friday, August 19 from 9:30 am to 5pm and beginning at 7 am on Saturday morning. On-site bidder registration is this Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm and from 7 am on Saturday through the end of the sale. We have fourteen detailed photos of the CC in our FOR SALE album along with a telephone number on each photo for further details.

      The New England Auto Auction represents a fine collection of cars, even if you're not buying. Spectators are seated under open-air tents with a full view of the auction, which is held rain or shine.
      CCOC membership today: 431.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2011
        This Saturday at the New England Auto Auction in the Owls Head Transportation Museum, bidders and spectators from around the world are expected to what's billed as "one of the great summer events in New England" on August 20, 2011 at the Owls Head Transportation Museum. This CD has a souped-up CIBA engine with a 5-speed transmission. Auctioning begins promptly at 9:30 am. The preview is going on now through Friday, August 19 from 9:30 am to 5pm and beginning at 7 am on Saturday morning. On-site bidder registration is this Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm and from 7 am on Saturday through the end of the sale. We have detailed photos of the CD in our FOR SALE album along with a telephone number on each photo for further details.