"The Crystal Ball" tonight.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      I just learned that the best Crosley-featuring movie ever will be on Turner Classic Movies tonight: "The Crystal Ball". Check schedules for exact times.

      TCB features Ray Milland driving a CB-42 convertible sedan with the front-door window frames removed for easier photography.

      His co-star, Paulette Goddard, actually did own a CB-42, a gift from her mother. It's still unknown if the car seen is really Paulette's.

      Can someone capture the rare Crosley images from this rare picture for posting? We have a few grainy scenes in our CCOC photo album. Thanks!

      CCOC membership today: 429.