Crosley returns to racing.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011
      The Crosley logo will again grace one of the race cars during this weekend's events at Kentucky Speedway.

      The Crosley lightning-bolt logo adorns the hood and rear fender of #39, Will Kimmel's Ford Mustang that will be racing in next Friday's Feed the Children 300 race. Kimmel is a Southern Indiana native from a family that includes former Hoosier racers Frank Kimmel and Bill Kimmel.

      Crosley again produces retro radios, phonographs and other products, but using modern components inside cabinets that mirror designs from the 1930s ... and now, Powel Crosley's tradition of company-sponsored auto racing also burns bright again.

      We have a photo of Will Kimmel's car in our CCOC Crosley Racing album.