RE: Survey: The Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2011
      These campaigns by various groups are important to all who collect and hope to continue to drive vintage automobiles.  As the myth or reality of globabl warming continues, and there is no denying it is a huge political agenda no matter what one "beleives", the consequences can only result in an impairment of our hobby.  Whether it is a UK or US survey it deserves the attention of any who wish to keep their older classic and vintage cars on the road.

      Thanks Lou, as a British Car hobbyist I should have been aware of this long ago.  I hope others will  join me in taking the time to fill our the questionnaire and not be intimidated in giving personal information.  These sorts of things carry more weight when responders "sign" their name.  Just as a letter to the editor carries more weight when the author signs the letter.